PostgreSQL HOWTO Version 6.0 released

From: aldev(at)hotmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-questions(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL HOWTO Version 6.0 released
Date: 1998-04-30 18:55:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

PostgreSQL HOWTO version 6.0 is available at
http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/PostgreSQL-HOWTO.html

And mirrors sites are at :-
http://www.caldera.com/LDP/HOWTO/PostgreSQL-HOWTO.html
http://www.WGS.com/LDP/HOWTO/PostgreSQL-HOWTO.html
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/linux/LDP/HOWTO/PostgreSQL-HOWTO.html
http://www.redhat.com/linux-info/ldp/HOWTO/PostgreSQL-HOWTO.html

Other mirror sites near you can be found at
http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/hmirrors.html
select a site and go to directory /LDP/HOWTO/PostgreSQL-HOWTO.html

Please let me know your suggestions/ideas or any errors/mistakes in the
doc.
If you know any URLs, pointers useful for PostgreSQL let me know and I
will add to the doc.

Please e-mail at aldev(at)hotmail(dot)com

AL DEV