Re: ODBC driver (SQLGetTypeInfo)

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Paul Lisewski <paull(at)techone(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC driver (SQLGetTypeInfo)
Date: 1998-04-17 20:33:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Paul,

I changed the driver to handle this a little better.

- text was already SQL_LONGVARCHAR.
- name is now SQL_CHAR (fixed at 32) - it should have been this all along
- varchar and bpchar both return SQL_VARCHAR, BUT varchar now comes first,
since it is most correct anyway, I think that makes sense.

Hope this helps.

The latest stuff is at our web site.

Byron