PGAccess

From: llestat <llestat(at)ibm(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: PGAccess
Date: 1998-03-24 21:14:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hope someone can answer this for me. I am not able to delete tables or
queries using the PGAccess program but I have no problems issueing the
drop table foo; statement using the psql interface. I looked at the
stack tarce but it just shows sections of dialog confirmation boxes in
the source using the .84 version of pgaccess, tried it with the
previous version of PGAccess with the same results.

Furthermore I have found a problem using the varchar type and declaring
the field length in the entry box. I have to actually enter varchar(#)
in the type entry pulldown box to avoid errors.

What may not be related to pgaccess I have found it impossible to name
a table field 'desc' it gives errors in pgaccess and the psql interface.

If anyone has information on sources for other Data types please point
me to the URL or FTP site so I may download them. I do not have the text
type available for use with postgres or some of the other types listed
in pgaccess.

Thanks In Advance - Richard