PGAccess connection error

From: Rob Perkins <rperkins(at)120(dot)usuf2(dot)usuhs(dot)mil>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAccess connection error
Date: 1998-02-10 20:56:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I've installed PGAccess on the following setup:

Red Hat Linux 5.0
Tcl/Tk 8.0
pre-compiled i386 libpgtcl.so in /usr/lib
PostgreSQL 6.2.1
most recent Pgaccess with load libpgtcl.so line removed (was giving me
"can't load libpgtcl.so" messages until I removed it)

The app executes, but when I try to Open, enter database name
(postgres), and click the Open button, I get an error box with the
following message. "Error connecting database invalid command name
"pg_connect"

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Rob Perkins