Wired execution in my benchmark using postgresql 9.6

From: tayeb merabti <tayeb(dot)merabti(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wired execution in my benchmark using postgresql 9.6
Date: 2019-03-11 14:14:50
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi all,

When I am executing multiple queries (for a benchmark) I obtained this
graph, the graph show me that one execution took more time and it was
not the firs(ont-shot), can you help me, please?

The figure shows the execution for the same query, bu one query took
more time and it was not the first?

Thanks for all