working with blobs in a two-server setup

From: "Joolz" <joolz(at)arbodienst-limburg(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: working with blobs in a two-server setup
Date: 2004-10-27 07:42:34
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi everyone,

I have a two server setup (both debian stable) with apache and the
PHP engine on server1 and postgresql on server2. My application
should be able to store BLOBs in the database. In a test environment
where everything was running on a single server it was OK (I used
the ADBOdb lo functions there) but now I get into all sorts of
trouble: the database can't find the uploaded file, which makes
sense: it's in /tmp on server1! :-(

Does anyone know how I can handle this or have a pointer to a howto?

Thanks!