Re: Re: new function for tsquery creartion

From: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>
To: Victor Drobny <v(dot)drobny(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: new function for tsquery creartion
Date: 2018-03-21 14:24:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Victor,

On 3/5/18 7:52 AM, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> It seems that this patch doesn't apply anymore, see http://commitfest.cputube.org/
>
> The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author

This patch needs a rebase and should address the comments from
Aleksander and Andres. We are now three weeks into the CF with no new
patch.

Are you planning to provide a new patch? If not, I think it should be
marked as Returned with Feedback and submitted to the next CF once it
has been updated.

Regards,
--
-David