Re: Looking for new Weekly News editor

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Looking for new Weekly News editor
Date: 2005-01-05 04:39:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I was thinking similarly. If this were to be "distributed," it would
probably make sense to try to automate some of the data collection
process so that it wouldn't take a whole lot of "formatting" work to
do it repeatedly.

Having a few sets of eyes would be helpful in another way in that,
well, there's generally stuff I gloss over because it doesn't appear
of grand, immediate, personal interest. Others will have different
things that make them "glaze over," as well as different times when
they're too busy to think. That's a good thing all around...
--
wm(X,Y):-write(X),write('@'),write(Y). wm('cbbrowne','ntlug.org').
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/finances.html