JDBC Build farm now using Git!

From: "Mike Fowler" <mike(at)mlfowler(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC Build farm now using Git!
Date: 2012-09-24 09:10:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I made the modifications to my build farm member last night so that it now
pulls the JDBC source code from Git. I've also dropped JDKs 1.4 & 1.5 from
the list and added 1.7 with 1.6 remaining. Branches 8.4, 9.2 and HEAD were
built and tested with everything passing. The current status of the build
farm can be viewed here:
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl?member=piapiac

You'll note that HEAD hasn't registered a success in 3 days. The reason
for this is it takes too long to build and run all the tests. I should
note that the slowness is entirely down to the fact the build farm is
running on an Amazon EC2 micro instance. I tried dropping 1.5 however that
wasn't enough. I've now hacked the build farm scripts to add an hour to my
start time stamp and re-enabled 1.5 support so hopefully all will report
clean tomorrow at which point.

Kind regards,
--
Mike Fowler