Re: pgadmin3 close when click on right pane

From: "Darshana Samaraweera" <darshana(dot)samaraweera(at)returnpool(dot)com>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 close when click on right pane
Date: 2011-01-31 10:32:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

When i open pgadmin3 ,there are 2 panes, left pane you will have the server
group....and the right pane there are several tabs such as
properties,statistics,dependencies,dependants. When i open my server and
click on any info under properties tab(same error for statistics) the
mentioned error generated.

following are my server details

Os-ubuntu 10.10 64-bit
postgres -9.0