Re: Access rights for tablespaces, phpPgAdmin versus PgAdmin

From: Kenneth Porter <shiva(at)sewingwitch(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Access rights for tablespaces, phpPgAdmin versus PgAdmin
Date: 2007-11-15 08:23:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

--On Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:50 AM -0500 Tom Lane
<tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

> If PgAdmin is trying to specify a tablespace even when you didn't ask
> it to, that'd be a bug in PgAdmin IMHO.

That's possible. It was somewhat ambiguous in the messages I saw in the
various mailing lists, but there seemed to be an indication that the create
code was erroneously not providing a blank option to use the implied
default. I think it may be fixed in a beta but no Windows binary of that
fixed code is yet available on the website.