New sequence in 1.8.1

From: "Andy Shellam" <andy(dot)shellam-lists(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New sequence in 1.8.1
Date: 2008-01-13 14:30:03
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi team,

I've noticed a small bug in 1.8.1 on Windows XP (SP2).

If I create a new table, and add a new serial column to it before OK'ing the
"create table" dialog, the "sequence" drop-down remains disabled for the
column.

If I create a table, and OK the dialog without any columns in, then go back
and modify the table and add a new serial column to it, the "sequence"
drop-down is enabled correctly.

Regards,

Andy