Buggy PostgreSQL dotNET data providers

To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Buggy PostgreSQL dotNET data providers
Date: 2008-05-20 00:46:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi ,

I managed to find a data provider for PostgreSQL other than the npgsql. its
Core Labs's <http://www.crlab.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3>PostgreSQLDirect
.NET
http://crlab.com/pgsqlnet/

Believe me their product is too buggy . After paying money to them I believe
I am just working as a software tester for them filling bug report making
test cases and waiting for answers.

This is an attempt to bring these uncooked providers on to book and
highlight it to the community.

If you are also using similar kind of other commercial .net provider which
are buggy. Then please mention it .

This might help someone.

--
Regards,