Re: Commit , Rollback

From: "Yogesh Kansal" <yogesh(at)davlin(dot)co(dot)in>
To: doug(at)wireboard(dot)com
Cc: yogesh(at)davlin(dot)co(dot)in, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Commit , Rollback
Date: 2002-02-06 13:41:34
Lists: pgsql-general

no i want this while quering on the prompt of psql ... actually i want a
precautionary measure while doing updates , inserts or delete to a table ..
i want this so that i can roll back the whole transaction if i make some
mistake ..
thanks for reply.
yogesh

--
Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if
both are frozen."