Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

From: Tatsuro Yamada <tatsuro(dot)yamada(dot)tf(at)nttcom(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Date: 2020-05-11 06:19:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Bruce,

On 2020/05/05 12:16, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have committed the first draft of the PG 13 release notes. You can
> see them here:
>
> https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-13.html
>
> It still needs markup, word wrap, and indenting. The community doc
> build should happen in a few hours.

Thanks for working on this! :-D

Could you add "Vinayak Pokale" as a co-author of the following feature since
I sometimes read his old patch to create a patch [1] ?

E.1.3.1.6. System Views

- Add system view pg_stat_progress_analyze to report analyze progress (Álvaro Herrera, Tatsuro Yamada)

+ Add system view pg_stat_progress_analyze to report analyze progress (Álvaro Herrera, Tatsuro Yamada, Vinayak Pokale)

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190813140127.GA4933%40alvherre.pgsql

Thanks,
Tatsuro Yamada