Re: PG at LinuxWorld Boston next month?

From: Mitch Pirtle <mitch(dot)pirtle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PG at LinuxWorld Boston next month?
Date: 2005-01-20 15:16:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

You can get all of the informaton at the expo website:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

All I can say is that if I wasn't running a booth for Mambo (and
appear to be the only core developer that can make it), I'd happily
run a booth for PG. It would be a shame for you guys not to be in
attendance!

-- Mitch