From: Hemant Patel <hemant(dot)patel(at)impetus(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2008-11-05 13:42:31
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello Everyone,

I have a array of ids from my search result and now I want to fetch the details from the database.
Now IN query is ruined my sort order.So should I go for Union All?
Is there any other method to fetch the data..?

Please help me in this....
Thanks in advance...

With Regards,
Hemant Patel

Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace Awards 2008 and the CNBC emerging India 2008. Visit www.impetus.com for details.

  • Re: at 2008-11-05 14:50:56 from ries van Twisk