Re: 7.4.2 ... all commits in?

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>
To: <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.4.2 ... all commits in?
Date: 2004-03-08 00:48:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I know Bruce did the RELEASE NOTES and all that week bit early, so I
> just want to make sure there is nothing outstanding before I package her
> up ...
>
> I'll do it around midnight GMT tonight baring any raised hands ...

I was hoping to have the pg_autovacuum fixes commited, but Tom found some
faults with the patch I submitted. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
spend any more time on it since Tom's response, and I won't be able to
look at this until at least tomorrow.

Tom any chance you want to knock this ont out quickly so that it's
included in 7.4.2? Otherwise I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Matthew