PGCluster-II Progress

From: Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <mlortiz(at)uci(dot)cu>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGCluster-II Progress
Date: 2009-09-15 11:29:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I was searching info about PgCluster-II yesterday and there is not much information about it.
Do can give to me any report of this? Because I need to know the progress of the project.
On PgFoundry, only it talks about PgCluster-1.9, but not of the 2.x versions.

Who is the PgCluster-II´s developer?

Regards

"The hurry is enemy of the success: for that reason.......Be patient"

Ing. Marcos L. Ortiz Valmaseda
Línea Soporte y Despliegue
Centro de Tecnologías de Almacenamiento y Análisis de Datos (CENTALAD)

Linux User # 418229
PostgreSQL User
http://www.postgresql.org
http://www.planetpostgresql.org/