FDW LIM IT pushdown

From: Michał Kłeczek <michal(at)kleczek(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FDW LIM IT pushdown
Date: 2023-10-06 16:02:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello hackers,

First timer here with a question:

I’ve searched through various e-mail threads and documents and could not find if pushdown of LIMIT clauses to FDW is implemented.
Seen some conversation about that a couple of years ago when that was treated as a feature request but nothing since then.
Citus does that according to its documentation but for now we are trying to base our solution on “plain” Postgres.

If it is not implemented - could you, guys, provide me with some pointers to source code where I could look at and try to implement that?

Thanks,
Michal