replication?

From: TomDB <tomdb(at)uk2(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: replication?
Date: 2006-11-13 21:21:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'd like to create a setup where there are exactly 2 masters which
need to be synchronized against each other. The two masters should
have read+write access, but don't have a permanent connection to each
other. One will be on a LAN-server, the other instance will be
installed on a Windows-client-laptop which can be taken along the
road. When coming back to the office, we need to sync the changed
data.

is there any tool that will allow me to do so ?