[OT] Recommended whitebox server vendors in the UK?

From: Glyn Astill <glynastill(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [OT] Recommended whitebox server vendors in the UK?
Date: 2009-10-15 09:34:54
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi chaps,

Can anyone recommend a decent server vendor in the UK?

I'm looking to deploy a new machine to handle some of our non-critical data, and I'm just wondering if I can avoid the pains I've had with dell hardware recently.

Also whilst I'm asking, does anyone else find their dell BMC/DRAC interfaces just die from time to time?

Glyn