PostgreSQL success stories

From: "Sagi Briteman" <SagiB(at)adjungonet(dot)com>
To: <info(at)pgsql(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL success stories
Date: 2003-06-10 18:04:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

Currently we are looking for our DB solution with Red Hat linux.

The open-source candidates are MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Our product customers are the cellular operators, the DB is for storing user profiles.

I would like to know if you have commercial deployment of your server and how many of them are for TELCOs

Kind Regards,

Sagi