Where is SSPI auth username determined for TAP tests?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Where is SSPI auth username determined for TAP tests?
Date: 2019-06-29 20:36:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

bowerbird is failing the pg_dump regression tests with a lot of

FATAL: SSPI authentication failed for user "regress_postgres"

I think this is likely a consequence of ca129e58c0 having modified
010_dump_connstr.pl to use "regress_postgres" not "postgres" as the
bootstrap superuser name in the source cluster. I suppose I overlooked
some dependency on the user name that only affects SSPI ... but what?
I don't see anything about the destination cluster configuration (which
already used a nondefault superuser name) that I didn't replicate
in the source cluster configuration.