Re:Re: [submit code] I develop a tool for pgsql, how can I submit it

From: leap <leapking(at)126(dot)com>
To: "Aleksander Alekseev" <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:Re: [submit code] I develop a tool for pgsql, how can I submit it
Date: 2018-03-15 10:08:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you for getting back to me.

I want to know what it is in every data file and the format, so I develop pgcheck.
I also hope pgcheck can check data error in pgsql more easily, but there are a lot of work to do.
It can not be finished by myself, so I hope more people can develop it together.

I just know pg_filedump from you, it's quite cool and so many people develop it. ^~^
I'm very interesting to move some pgcheck's functionality to pg_filedump.
While I have time I will try. ^~^

I don't know how to "submit a link to Reddit and/or Hacker News". if some people
also like pgcheck after know pg_filedump, hope to help me let more people to know it.

there are also some problem like "Euler Taveira" say, I will try my best to solve it.
for some reason I have to use some core function in pgsql and some function is static.
Maybe I can not solve the problem very well, also hope some suggests or push some patch to pgcheck.

hope the way of check data error in pgsql more easily!

best wishes!