Can param evaluation use same estate as executor?

From: limaozeng <limaozeng(at)163(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can param evaluation use same estate as executor?
Date: 2012-03-27 02:58:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
now I find that params for execute statement are evaluated before PortalRun, using another temporary estate. Is it necessary? Or can we evaluate params during executions, that is, in ExecEvalParam function? then we can use the same estate as one for executor, which can save time to initialize another estate. Looking forward your reply. Thx.

Best Regards
3.26