win cmd line query tool

From: "uuZZuuZZ (sent by Nabble(dot)com)" <lists(at)nabble(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: win cmd line query tool
Date: 2006-02-21 14:39:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I need a windows command line tool that will allow me to retrieve a row from
a postgresql database (using odbc I would guess). I know osql won't work
since it is geared to mssql. I tried dbisql from sybase but I don't need to
install a CD to do this. I need something with a small foot print. Can I use
telnet ?? Any tips would be appreciated. I'll buy something if needed, but I
need cmd line so I can parse the output from the select.
Thanks

Sent from the PostgreSQL - general forum at Nabble.com.