Re: v7.2b3 packaged, but not announced beyond here yet ...

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: v7.2b3 packaged, but not announced beyond here yet ...
Date: 2001-11-23 02:35:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I am sure the problem is that he is pulling
> from anoncvs and not from cvs.

If so, could I request that future tarballs be pulled from logged-in
cvs? It's unlikely that anybody but the committers circle will do
such diffing, so you may as well make it easier for us rather than
other people.

(Actually an even better answer would be to make anoncvs and committers
cvs show the same path, but if that's not practical I won't argue.)