PGSQL Hosting providers?

From: Bruno Dickhoff <bruno(at)dickhoff(dot)de>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGSQL Hosting providers?
Date: 2001-02-04 19:09:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi, list...

Well, many providers do support mysql. Some of them do this even for
free. Some do support java servlets / jsp as well. Some of them are
free also.

But it seems to be difficult to
find a hosting provider who supports postgresql.

So, if anyone can give me a hint to find a free/cheap and/or reliable
hosting provider, i would appreciate it..

What I'm looking for (in desc. order...:)

1. Provider w. postgresql hosting + Java/Servlet/JSP-Support + for
free

2. Provider w. postgresql hosting + Java/Servlet/JSP-Support + for
a reasonable price

3. Provider w. postgresql hosting for free

4. Provider w. postgresql hosting for a reasonable price

Is there any complete list of providers supporting pgsql on the
web...?

--
Best regards,
Bruno mailto:bruno(at)dickhoff(dot)de