PostgreSQL security concerns

From: Ken Causey <ken(at)ineffable(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL security concerns
Date: 2001-05-31 14:34:59
Lists: pgsql-general

I've been using PostgreSQL in a limited environment for a couple of years
now. I'm in a position where I will soon need to be able to allow
multi-user access. I'm concerned that, as far as I can tell, any user can
access any database with impunity. Is this correct? Have I missed some
configuration?

Ken Causey

P.S. I'm not currently on this list, so please reply to me directly.