Re: beta testing version

From: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>
To: "xuyifeng" <jamexu(at)telekbird(dot)com(dot)cn>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: beta testing version
Date: 2000-11-28 14:37:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

At 04:17 PM 11/28/00 +0800, xuyifeng wrote:
>Hi,
>
> how long is PG7.1 already in beta testing? can it be released before Christmas day?
> can PG7.1 will recover database from system crash?

This guy's a troll from the PHP Builder's site (at least, Tim Perdue and I suspect this
due to some posts he made in regard to Tim's SourceForge/Postgres article).

Since he's read Tim's article, and at least some of the follow-up posts (given that
he's posted responses himself), he should know by now that PG 7.1 is still in a pre-beta
state and won't be released before Christmas day. I also posted a fairly long answer
to a question Tim's posted at phpbuilder.com regarding recoverability and this guy's
undoubtably read it, too.

Have I forgotten anything, xuyifeng?

http://donb.photo.net.