Re: Getting a list of prepared statements

From: "Thue Janus Kristensen" <thuejk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Getting a list of prepared statements
Date: 2008-12-28 22:26:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Ah - thanks. :)

I must be trusting too much in Google, because all Google returned was a
pages telling me that it could not be done. But now I see that it is
described clearly at the obvious location,
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/sql-prepare.html :-/

However, this won't be a problem in the future, for already the top hit on
Google for "postgresql get list of prepared statements" is this email
thread, with me asking stupid questions the answer to which is clearly
visible in the manual *hmm*.

Regards, Thue