Re: \dt+ on 8.4

From: Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz <gryzman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: \dt+ on 8.4
Date: 2009-05-28 12:41:26
Lists: pgsql-general

now I know it boils down to pg_relation_size at the end of the day,
cos that's what psql uses. But please tell me guys, that I am not the
only one who would expect true size of table in \dt+ ?
At the end of the day, postgresql 'cheats' behind scenes with toast,
and avid user shouldn't really need to account for that!.

Btw, pgAdmin is able to display that information properly.