Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 download?

From: Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz <gryzman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Harrison" <joshques(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 download?
Date: 2008-11-19 13:41:19
Lists: pgsql-general

2008/11/19 Josh Harrison <joshques(at)gmail(dot)com>

> Thanks GJ for the 'he' information. It was just a typo.
> If so can you direct me to "the" website?

hope you don't feel offended by the joke. :P

postgresql.org is a general place. If you need to test devel release (cvs
head),
you have to be careful with it - as for every update you will have to dump
and restore, and it might be very bumpy road - so you have to be careful.
Instruction on how to obtain cvs head version ("he" development version) can
be found at http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php/Working_with_CVS

--
GJ