List of User Defined Types?

From: STA <iamthepants(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: List of User Defined Types?
Date: 2010-08-18 03:39:14
Lists: pgsql-novice

Is there a way to bring up a list of user defined types either as a
query or in the pgAdmin UI?

The reason I'm asking is that I've created several types in order to
return SETOF [mytype] in functions, and it would be handy to be able
to view all these custom types in one place. Does such a node exist
somewhere in the pgAdmin object browser? I see the Type displayed in
the dependencies tab in the function properties; it would be nice if
you could double-click that type and see the original CREATE TYPE
statement.

Thanks in advance,
STA