Small doc tweak for array/string functions

From: Ian Barwick <ian(dot)barwick(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Small doc tweak for array/string functions
Date: 2018-12-24 06:28:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

On these pages:

- https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/functions-array.html
- https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/functions-string.html

we point out via "See also" the existence of aggregate array and string
functions, but I think it would be useful to also mention the existence
of string-related array functions and array-related string (regexp) functions
respectively.

(Background: due to brain fade I was looking on the array functions page
for the array-related function whose name was escaping me which does something
with regexes to make an array, and was puzzled to find no reference on that page).

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
Ian Barwick http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
doc-array-string-funcs-see-also-v1.patch text/x-patch 1.3 KB