Mailing list request out of pgcon09j: pgsql-cluster-hackers

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Date: 2009-11-19 08:08:35
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

Could this mailing list please be created?

Owner can be Josh Berkus. Can I also be an admin on the list, please?

If we could have this created as soon as possible, it would be very
helpful so that we can continue conversations started at the
Clustering summit we're having this weekend.

Thanks!
-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me