Re: postgresql.gr at the first Greek open source communities Conference

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql.gr at the first Greek open source communities Conference
Date: 2008-03-17 18:29:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Ads,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
<adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de> wrote:

> It's a bit late for sending stuff, with a bit more advance warning time
> we could provide you with some stuff like flyers or merchandising stuff.

I didn't see this request fly by on -advocacy - but I totally could
have missed it.

If you (or anyone else) sends stuff this way in the future, I can help
make sure we get things sent off to you.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us