Exhibiting PostgreSQL at LugRadio Live 2008

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selena(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Advocacy For PostgreSQL" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Exhibiting PostgreSQL at LugRadio Live 2008
Date: 2008-02-21 14:44:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Anyone else available to be at an exhibit April 12 & 13 in San
Francisco? I'm speaking at this event, and will be there.

We're being offered space and we can provide liveCDs for the goodie
bag. No charge :)

Could we get a batch of 500 liveCDs for this event?

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group