Interview with Josh Berkus and Joshua Drake on SCaLE website

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Advocacy For PostgreSQL" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Interview with Josh Berkus and Joshua Drake on SCaLE website
Date: 2008-02-08 15:43:35
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Nice interview, guys.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/

SCALE: What do you like most & like least about open source software?

JD: I believe that Open Source brings a level playing field for anyone
wishing to capitalize on a particular technology. However that level
playing field comes with a price in terms of usability and some times
user visible tools.

JB: What I like most is the teamwork. Everything we do is a group
effort, and most other jobs don't provide you social satisfaction as
well as accomplishment at the same time. What I hate most is when the
teamwork breaks down and we waste weeks pointlessly arguing.

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group