update on December Coder's social, this Tuesday 7pm

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: update on December Coder's social, this Tuesday 7pm
Date: 2007-12-09 02:06:53
Lists: pdxpug

CubeSpace
7pm
Tuesday, December 11th

http://pdxgroups.pbwiki.org/2007%20December%20Coders%20Social

Hi All,

I've been working on a data migration this weekend, and also doing
some coordination with local emergency and disaster response services
for Vernonia and nearby communities - and so, I may not be able to
make it to Tuesday's event. I'm hoping to swing by toward the end, so
please let me know if you'll be around and I'll track you down.

Also, if you are interested in volunteering out in Vernonia, they are
desperately seeking folks willing to go out with boots, shovels and
cleaning equipment to help clean out the 1200+ homes in the area, and
do general debris removal. You can find out more at
http://vernoniafloodinfo.blogspot.com/. The Red Cross is having
problems finding volunteers because they ask for a 21 day commitment.
This time of year, obviously, people are not very willing to be away
from their families. There are many other service agencies out in
Vernonia that do not require a multi-day commitment. It is about a
45-minute drive to get out there - really, not that far.

Those of you who I do not see before the end of the year, have a
wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group