Re: new approach to organize conference ...

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: new approach to organize conference ...
Date: 2007-11-21 15:42:02
Lists: pgeu-general

On Nov 21, 2007 1:27 AM, Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at> wrote:

> volunteers who want to organize or who want to help organizing, please step
> up.

I would like to help. I'm in the US, but I'd like to come to your conference.

I have experience running our small conference in Portland (~80
people). One thing that I wished we could have done is provide a live
audio and/or video feed for talks. I don't know if you all would be
interested in that, but I would love to work with someone to make that
happen.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group