registration for PostgreSQL conference open!

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: registration for PostgreSQL conference open!
Date: 2007-09-07 18:01:13
Lists: pdxpug

Here's the announcement I'm going to be sending to the mailing lists I
know if. Please forward on to whoever you think will be interested!

--
Hello!

Registration for PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007 is open!

We're having the 1-day conference at PSU, followed by a dinner and
party! Registration is free for students. We're asking for a $10
donation from students to join us for dinner, and a $60 donation from
non-students. Corporate sponsorships are available.

* Josh Berkus on the 8.3 beta
* David Fetter on PostgreSQL's Babel of procedural languages
* David Wheeler on PostgreSQL in Web 2.0 (Rails) applications
* Mark Wong on performance
* Joshua Drake on PLProxy and horizontal partitioning
* Webb Sprague on PostGIS (geographic database)
* More TBA!

All donations go to Software in the Public Interest, a 501(c)3
non-profit (and are therefore tax deductible!), and will be used for
PostgreSQL advocacy efforts.

Selena Deckelmann, selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group
http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
http://www.postgresqlconference.org