PostgreSQL 15 release announcement draft

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 15 release announcement draft
Date: 2022-08-30 19:58:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Please see the first draft for the PostgreSQL 15 release announcement.
This is the announcement that goes out when we ship 15.0.

A few notes on the first draft:

1. I have not put in any links yet -- I want to ensure the document is
close to being static before I add those in.

2. I have left in a blurb about SQL/JSON while awaiting the decision on
if the feature is included in v15.

Please provide feedback no later than 2022-09-10 0:00 AoE[1]. After this
date, we will begin assembling the presskit that includes the translations.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth

Attachment Content-Type Size