Re: Problem database access

From: BRAHMA PRAKASH TIWARI <prakashr2n5(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Yann Collavoli <cyann(at)cict(dot)fr>
Cc: Tommy Cheng <csckcac(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, Marielle BONNARD <bonnard(at)cict(dot)fr>
Subject: Re: Problem database access
Date: 2009-03-12 11:31:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Yann
For below given purpose you need to create roles and assign them separately
to each database user or revoke the global permission from database and
givepermission to concern user only and also You need to change the
password of global user.this is the best way by which You can achive your
requirement.none can see others database

--
Brahma Prakash Tiwari
Database Administrator