The scope of sequence

From: Zhi-Qiang Lei <zhiqiang(dot)lei(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The scope of sequence
Date: 2011-02-25 13:09:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear All,

I've got a composite key in a table. The keys are ID and owner ID. The type of the ID should be a serial, additionally I hope the ID to be increasable per owner ID. ( The ID will be increased with the different owner ID) Does anyone know how to implement it? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Zhi-Qiang Lei
zhiqiang(dot)lei(at)gmail(dot)com