Re: Unicode problem ???

From: "Priem, Alexander" <ap(at)cict(dot)nl>
To: 'Stijn Vanroye' <s(dot)vanroye(at)farcourier(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unicode problem ???
Date: 2004-04-22 10:15:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone,

I solved the problem with the special characters (thanks to you all).

I recreated my entire database (luckily I keep scripts for table/index/view
creation) and initdb-ed it using --lc-collate=C --encoding=UNICODE. In my
psqlODBC DSN settings I added "set client_encoding='LATIN9';" to the Connect
Settings and that solved all my problems regarding the special characters.

Thanks a lot, everyone!

Alexander Priem.