Insert fails from VB only when table is empty...?

From: "LaBranche, Kevin" <klabranche(at)co(dot)coconino(dot)az(dot)us>
To: "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Insert fails from VB only when table is empty...?
Date: 2003-03-28 19:48:21
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am brand new to pgsql... :-) I have a VB program inserting records into a
fairly simple table (without a PK) and I notice that when the table is empty
I get a "row out of range" error. This only happens when the table is
empty. If I insert a record from psql then run the program everything is
fine. Any ideas as to what may be wrong?

Thanks,

Kevin