Re: initdb failure with Postgres 8.4.4

From: "BRUSSER Michael" <Michael(dot)BRUSSER(at)3ds(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: initdb failure with Postgres 8.4.4
Date: 2010-12-09 20:36:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

No, we do not use --with-system-tzdata option.
I looked at the makefile and at the output of pg_config. We may need to do some cleanup there, but I did not pick any clues.
The problem occurs on all our UNIX platforms.
Is there anything I could do to shed more light on it?
I can post the output of pg_config if it helps, or try to run initdb with truss or strace.

Thanks,
Michael.