Access 2000: New ODBC driver?

From: "Brune, Charlie" <Charlie(dot)Brune(at)anheuser-busch(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Access 2000: New ODBC driver?
Date: 1999-12-12 20:17:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Has the "can't open table in datasheet view" problem with Access 2000 been
fixed? I'm using the most current ODBC driver I can find (x.y.0006) from the
insightdist.com site, but I still get this error.
I posed my problem to our friend Moray McConnachie, who sent me a nice note
indicating that the problem was corrected in the x.y.0007 version of the driver;
however, I have been unsuccessful in locating this version.

Thanks much,
Charlie Brune